Wednesday 1 September 2010

September Challenge

Hello and good morning to everyone, how time flies, it's hard to believe this is our sixth challenge and each month our numbers have increased and I believe August saw our highest number of entries yet. So a huge thank you you one and all for your greatly appreciated support, you are what makes our challenge so special.

So are you all ready for a brand new challenge, I do hope so because we have a great theme for you:

All Distressed


I love my distressing and anything which involves getting messy fingers and I hope this is one you are going to enjoy as well. Even if it's a style of crafting you do not usually do, you would be amazed what a different look you can achieve by just roughing up the edges and adding a bit of ink. We are looking forward to seeing all your creations and for one luck winner this is what we have on offer this month:

Prize includes some gorgeous stash including: Tim Holtz Rulerz Book, Tim Holtz Accessories from Junkitz (metal framez, edgez, tabz, anchorz, braz, epozy stickers), Zision Took kit from Provocraft (tool kit comprising 18 pieces : hammer, wire cutters, 8 tip punch set, self healing mat etc etc and zipped case to keep it all in), 2 dozen sheets of cardstock/patterned paper, Paper Edge Distressing Tool, Photo Mounting Tape, Tags Template, Alphabet Transparencies, Alphabet Bottle Cap Stamp Set, Metal Bottle Caps, Layered Sentiment Stickers and a Melissa Francis Vintage Keyhole

Over the coming months we will be having some Guest Designers and this month I am thrilled to introduce Lina from Sweden. Lina was one of our lucky winners back in May and she has a super and unique style of crafting which I really wanted to share with you all. Please do pop over to her blog, I know you will be inspired. Here is what Lina has created for us:


This is the box she made to store her TH distress ink

And a fabulous Bind it All journal


And the regular Design Team have also done me proud. I know some of them are not into the distressed look, but you would never know from their super work. You can visit all their individual blogs by clicking on their names.



39 comments:

Girlsinthecraft said...

Wow, each project had its very own unique style regardless of the common theme of distress. You ladies are all so versatile in your craft!

NHL said...

Thank you for doing these great challenges!
Yes, Lina is a talented scrapper and I so proud that a fellow Swedish scrapper made it as your guest DT!
I agree with Deanna Cosgrove on her comment :-)
I'm number 6 on the linky list. Keeping my fingers crossed! :-)

Idas Höns said...

Oh dear, so nice box you have made for the distress ink refillers.
I also want one!!
Shall immediately bend tinker on a card in this theme.
Such beautiful DT cards too ...
Hugs Ida

Gina said...

Fabulous work DT! And Lina's stuff looks amazing!!! XXX

Dotty Jo said...

Great DT work! Jo x

rozzyb said...

great challenge and fantastic DT samples.
thanks for the inspiration
hugs rozzy xx

Betty said...

Hi must say what a great challenge,and the DT projects are brilliant very talented. Just made a project on distressing so thought it would be apt here, not been blogging long so i hope i linked ok.
Hugs Betty x

jem (jane elizabeth middleton) said...

wow the dt work is just brilliant. I'm terrible at distressing but will have a go. janex

Mona`s Bittelille Scrappekrok said...

Hi! It`s my first time in this challenge and this was so much fun. Love to use TH distress inks. Your DT works is so great.

KraftyKoolKat said...

Wow girls your projects are fab. It is a great challenge as it took me out of my comfort zone.
Hugs
Cathy
xxxxx

CinnamonSally said...

Great inspirational projects, love distressing so this was fun!

Sue said...

Great challenge and some fab inspiration from the DT x

Grungey Penguin said...

The DT projects are amazing.
This is the first challenge I have done so really nervous
Love Grungey Penguin x

G Peplow said...

Beautiful cards each and everyone, love them all, well done ladies :D xx

Rachel said...

Gorgeous cards ladies.
Wedgie xxx

Girlsinthecraft said...

Fun challenge ladies, thanks.

Joynana said...

Love your challenges. The DT are wonderful.

Esther said...

Thanks for all the inspiration - distress is one of my favourate styles, really enjoyed joining in, Thanks Esther xx

Joynana said...

I am back to try again. Thanks for letting me know my last entry had to many challenges. I should have read the rules. Hope this one makes it. Once again the DT are wonderful.

Mia said...

I really like this challange! =) Hugs from Mia

nnalorac said...

Fab DT makes, love the theme. nnalorac.x

Emma and Susan said...

Thanks for a great challenge with lots of inspiration from your amazing DT creations.
Love Susan
xxx

Susan said...

I am loving this challenge!! I have 2 entries so far. there may be more to come. LOL!

Wonderful inspiration from your design team, and the prize is just a bonus :)
Thanks for the opportunity.
Susan

Rita said...

The DT cards are wonderful. I just love distressing ,any excuse to get dirty. I loved this challenge. Hugs Rita xxx

Clare Lloyd said...

Stunning projects from the DT. Distressing to a great excuse to get messy! X

Adeline Ng said...

Hi, this is my first time participating in Sirstampalot challenge. Thanks for the inspirations from the DT and the for opportunity to win!

Tine said...

Great challenge and glad to be playing along with you.
Tine :)

Albicocca Ricamosa said...

E' bellissimo questo Challenge....
Baci dall'Italia

Maarit at Violets Corner said...

Thanks for a great challenge and fab inspiration! The box is a real stunner!!!

Hugs
Maarit

Anonymous said...

Hi!
Love your challenge, and Linas box and journal is STUNNING!
Hope you like my card!

Hugs Ida:o)

Priyanka said...

I am mooved by the zdt creation what a creation awesome,I submit my link.

Vintage Milly said...

Distressing is just up my street, thanks for the challenge,
Em.x

Sarah_W said...

I always love the challenges you come up with here. Enjoyed this one too xx

anne2411 stempelträume said...

Our dt-team has makes very nice cards.....
i always look to our challenge ....Ilove our side ....
hugs anne2411

anne2411 stempelträume said...

I have write you challenge in my post ,
sorry I have it forgotten .
shall I make a new link???

lg anne 2411

Carrie said...

Fantastic Challenge, thank you for letting me play along xxx

Anonymous said...

Beautiful DT cards and projects. Thanks for sharing your lovely work. This is the first time I enter your challenge, hope it is OK.
Greetings from South Africa,
Amelia x

Fliss said...

Gorgeous DT work everyone and I certainly don't envy you the task of picking the winners!
Good luck!

Von said...

Always love to distress :)
Von