Monday 1 November 2010

November Challenge

The first of November can mean only one thing......a new challenge at Stampalot. And to keep things jogging along on a seasonal footing and make sure you don't deviate from that never ending list of Christmas cards we would like to see your creations on the theme:

Christmas Traditions

So let your imagination run riot and show us what you will be sending out to friends and family this Christmastime. It could be a beautiful Christmas tree, a wintry landscape, Father Christmas and the presents, or an elegant seasonal sentiment taking centre stage on your work, it really is down to you and your interpretation of the theme. As always you can enter a card, l/o or just about anything, all we ask is that it is your own original work and we are really looking forward to visiting you and seeing all your creations.

Before I move on I need to give you a couple of reminders:

1)Please remember you may combine your entry with other challenges, but up to a maximum of six challenges in total including Stampalot. We have noticed that a few naughty peeps have even added more entries after entering our challenge.

2) You must mention our challenge in your post along with a direct link back to this blog.

**********I always try to mail peeps or leave a polite message to remind them if they do not meet the rules but this takes a lot of time when I could be visiting other entrants and anyway really should not be necessary as the rules are clearly listed on the sidebar. So in future it's down to you to ensure your entry meets our simple rules and any that do not will be marked as 'not eligible' on Mr Linky and not qualify for the prize on offer **********

Edited 2nd November - in line with most challenges our rules also stipulate no backlinking, we have already had to delete some this month and we are only one day in !!

OK, nasties over with and more about this months challenge. I think it's a pretty open one and just about anything goes here so long as it has a Christmas feel to it. For one lucky winner here's what our sponsors Sir Stampalot have on offer:

And to set you on your way just look at the awesome work the DT have come up with to provide some inspiration. Don't forget to click on their names to visit their blogs and show them your appreciations for all their work. And we are also thrilled to have another Guest Designer this month, please join me in welcoming Claudia who had created a gorgeous card for us:

Claudia - Guest Designer November

Brenda


Chris


Clare



Francesca


Lorraine

Lorraine is poorly and unable to join us this month. We all wish you a speedy recovery Lorraine, look after yourself and see you when you are well again.

Pinky

Sally


Tracy





62 comments:

Christa said...

I would like to take part to your challenge. This card I made this weekend....is that OK ? Love from Holland , Christa.

Kate said...

Stunning and inspirational DT cards this month, thanks!

** Kate **

Debbie said...

Thank you for another good one. DT work is lovely. Debbiexx

Stampersue said...

What a super selection of cards by the design team. Great work ladies
Stampersue
X

CraftyJo said...

Well my entry for this looks very plain after the beautiful examples above! Still, it's worth a try :)

Anonymous said...

this is my first time here and hope that my entry qualifies...i love the challenge theme..and am proud of being with the stampalot group...
thank you..

lovelylorns

jem (jane elizabeth middleton) said...

wow team what amazing and fabulous creations. janex

Michele Spera said...

the Dt has made Beautiful cards and projects for this challenge! I have gotten wonderful ideas for this holiday season:-) Thank you for the inspiration!
Michele S

dolcreations said...

I just love all the inspiration the DT team has provided for this challenge! LOVE this challenge!

Christina C. said...

All the DT creations are spectacular...very inspiring!

Rene said...

Beautiful cards to inspire and delight! :D
Good luck everyone!

Rachel said...

Ohhhh...gorgeous cards Ladies! Thanks to everyone who stopped by my blog last month, its lovely to see you. Wedgie xxx

XxJULESxX said...

wow well done to the DT all gorgeous!!!

Grace said...

Gorgeous DT creations! Wow!

KraftyKoolKat said...

Another array of fabulous projects again this month ladies.

Hugs
Cathy
xxxx

Krisha said...

DT has some beautiflu work, of course how can you go wrong with Christmas? LOL Great job, Great Challenge!

Marianne said...

Great cards from the DT. I recently discovered your blog and this is my first time I've entered a card. Please wish me luck!!
Love,
Marianne

Annette said...

I'm really getting into the christmas spirit with this theme !!!

Zoechaos said...

Not at all sure about my entry, may have to make another! loving all the examples awesome work ladies xx Zoe

Janette said...

Love the DT samples, so gorgeous and full of ideas too....thanks girls.x

Ori said...

I'm very sorry...
I made mistake on my first entry #91, I didn't link it to my entry url but to my blog's homepage.

Please cancel it. Very sorry.

I hope my entry #92 is still eligible.

Thanks for the chance.

Hanneke said...

Wow, lot of great cards!
Love, Hanneke

KayBeScraps said...

wow.. all cards and creations are sooo beautiful.. STUNNING!!!♥♥♥
Hugs, Katrin

Unknown said...

Hi, beautiful cards, very inspirational!! Love to join your challenge.
Greetz, Frea

Tasha said...

fab challenge
love tasha xx

VesiK said...

All cards are fantastic! I'm so happy about the new Challenge, it's new and for me.

Meggymay said...

Super examples DT. Just found this challenge blog, hope I have followed the instructions okay.

nancie said...

Fabulous creations from the DT. Love to joint the challenge.

Benzi said...

Thanks for the wonderful inspiration from the DT and the fun challenge. It allowed me to get another Christmas card made. Yea!

Yone said...

Great ideas from the DT's ! Hugs, Yone

Snabbscrapparen said...

A challange right up my alley! I just love christmas and all the traditions it brings!

Sarah_W said...

Thanks for the challenge! xx

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Thankyou for a fabulous challenge and all of the DT cards are gorgeous,
hugs Dianne xx :)

Sue said...

Thanks for a fabulous challenge and gorgeous DT creations:)

sue
xx

Elf Designs said...

Hi
Thank you for such a great challenge again. Gorgeous DT cards x

jenny said...

Thanks for a great challenge! Stunning work from the DT x

Jenny x

annies place said...

This is my first time, I hope I got it right. Love all the DT samples Ann x

Nicola J said...

Thanks so much for the chance to play along, been meaning to enter the last couple of challenges. Thanks also for the beautiful DT inspiration. x

Valchen said...

This is my 1st time in participating in a Sir Stampalot Challenge. Thanks

nnalorac said...

Fab creations from the DT once again. nnalorac.xx

Hannapanna said...

Stunning DT creations. Hugs, Hanna

Carol said...

Hello Everyone,
This is the first time I've joined the challenge. Have loved looking at the inspiration from your design team and am looking forward to the next challenge already!!
Thanks for the opportunity of participating in this and thanks for organizing everything.

Sue said...

Lovely cards from the design team, very inspirational x

Mary Lou said...

Incredible work DT--Love it all!!!
Blessings

Lyndi said...

Fabby work by the DT. Thanks for a great challenge!

Cazro said...

Wonderful samples, with equally good entries. Just proves how much we love to get the glitter out. Thanks everyone.

Sarah A said...

Amazing inspiration from the DT, thank you!

sarah x

Gina said...

Thanks for your comment Brenda. I don't know what happened with the link, the image is visible when I click on it :$ XXX

K. Joy said...

Beautiful cards by the DT!! A pleasure to look at. :) Thanks for the challenge!!

SYLVIA-ANNE said...

Wow - another display of fabulous inspiration from the DT! Thanks again for a great challenge theme!
Love, Sylvia xx

Von said...

great inspiration DT :)
Von

stampingmarianne said...

Thanks for the challenge!
marianne

Unknown said...

Beautiful cards Ladies
Crafty Chris x

Miria said...

Hi, I'm so sorry I made such a mess! If it can still be considered, this is my right entry. Please delete the previous one. Sorry again. Thank you for the chance! Hugs. Miria

Katy said...

I've only just found your challenge blog! Woopeee! Absolutely gorgeous DT cards, they are super, and such a fab challenge. Hugs. Katy. xxx

Veselina said...

For the first time participate in your challenge and gives me great pleasure!

Renkata said...

Such a great challenge.
Love Christmas time.

La Papera Gialla said...

I Love Christmas traditions!

Kathleen said...

Such lovely cards from the DT thanks you so much for the great challenge.
Kath x

Karina said...

Wonderful work of the DT! Great challenge as always. Thank you so much for give us this chance each month!
Hugs, Karina

G Peplow said...

Hi there, beautiful inspiration from the team, great stuff:0) xx

G Peplow said...

Sorry! just noticed I don't qualify please delete my entry, many apologies:{