Thursday 31 March 2011

March Winners

Morning folks, here I am with the winners for March.

Lots of lovely entries again which meant we all had a really difficult task selecting our winners, but choices had to be made and here are the names which polled the most votes:

In first place and winner of the goodies from Sir Stampalot:



Isn't this devine and an adorable piece of artwork ? I know from reading Esther's blog that she loved the technique from Craft Stamper as much as I did and I had already decided I would let the girls at my class next week try it out, so messy fingers planned. Please mail me brenda@ibas.co.uk with your full postal addy Esther.

Next our Top 3 which is actually a Top 6 this month as there were ties for the spot...........so artistic licence, an executive decision and because it's our Birthday tomorrow. Please all grab our Top 3 logo and wear with pride:

Lesley with a gorgeous Spring creation



Jane - never fails to please with beautiful colouring



Kathleen - Isn't this clever, I'm sure it took hours but worth every minute


Jo - with an adorable Molly Blooms creation



Linda - a real feel of Spring here and more super colouring




Carina - wonderful interest and dimension



Look forward to seeing you tomorrow when we have some special Birthday fun to share with you all.


5 comments:

Esther said...

Oh wow..thanks so much for choosing my card - I did love trying this technique and I'm sure it will go down a storm at the class! Congrats to the top 6 too...Thanks Esther xx

Fiona said...

Congratulations to all the winners - some lovely creations there!

Kathleen said...

Thank you so much for choosing my entry as one of the top six. Congratulations Esther a well deserved win.
Kathleen xx

Anonymous said...

thank you for choosing my entry as one of the top six also! such lovely submissions; no wonder it was a difficult task.

pharmacy reviews said...

I was looking for this information, thanks for put in this easy way, I mean in a easy way to understand it jajaja, well until the next time.