Thursday 27 October 2011

What a fabulous Free Prize Draw



Hi all, I just had to share with this you....................feast you eyes on this little lot, what a fabby collection.

And what's more YOU could win it in a FREE PRIZE DRAW this Saturday at Sir Stampalot...............those who saw my post last week will remember I told you all about the Fourth Ultimate Rubber Stamping Day taking place from 10am through 4pm at Peterborough.

Heres' what's included:

Slice Elite cordless electronic design cutter
Digital Camera
Hero stamp sets
Christmas Punches
Embossing Powders
Chalk set
Brush Markers
Christmas Stickers
Christmas 6x6 paper pad
Co-ordinating chipboard letters, brads and rub-ons
Molly Blooms stamps
Latest Magnolia Magazine
12x12 MME dotty paper pad
8x8 transparencies
Clear stamp sets
Bazzill A4 card pack
Pearl Card
12x12 puzzle chipboard
12x12 Birthday paper pad
Gem Crafter Kit
Metallic Stickles
Sizzix embossing folders

Who wouldn't want to have a go at winning that prize................boo hoo, shame I won't be eligible, but at least I will get to have a fun days with all the other girls.

There will be lots of demos going on, loads of inspiration and free nibbles and refreshments so I really hope you can pop along.........and don't forget your camera. It's the one day of the year my hubby crafts.........well at least he sorts out the refreshments and thoroughly enjoys chatting to all the ladies and their other halves of course.

And don't forget Freebie Friday starts at Midnight tonight, there will be another free giveaway to everyone placing an on line order of £35 or more (before postage) between midnight GMT tonight Thursday 27th October and midnight tomorrow.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Wow, looks amazing! I'm really looking forward to coming along and seeing all your fabulous creations.

Emma

Penni said...

Wow what a great prize draw. I've been looking forward to your demo day for a few weeks - I've even managed to talk my hubby & kids into coming LOL!!!

Hugs
Penni
X

Nikki said...

Wow amazing Prize

MILA25 said...

Same cudeńka . Pozdrowienia z Polski Mila

pharmacy reviews said...

Very good collection I'm gonna tell to my sister because she loves all those stuffs, I'm sure that she'll run in order to find some of those stuffs.