Thursday 1 November 2012

Exciting changes



A very good morning to you all, the day myself and the design team have been eagerly awaiting has arrived and I can now share some really exciting news with you.

Although it doesn't seem possible, in January it will be three years since our very first challenge was launched. That happened on my own blog as it was intended to be a one off, but because it was such a huge success I launched this challenge blog soon afterwards.

Since that time we have gone from strength to strength and gained an incredible loyal support network from all of you crafters, with so many coming back month after month to share your wonderful creations and for that I have to say a huuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuge thank you. And over that time we've had very little change to the design team, which I think says an awful lot about the wonderful girls I am privileged to have working alongside me.

As you will see the blog has a whole new look and name, but apart from that most things stay the same, there will still be great prizes on offer and some exciting new sponsors.........I will be telling you more about them and introducing you to their wonderful products over the coming months.

If you are already a follower of this challenge blog then you need do nothing more to continue receiving updates about our challenges on your dashboard. If you are not already a follower then I hope you will sign up and join us.

There is also a new look logo at the top of this post to match our new header and hope you will grab it for your own blogs to help us spread the word

The start date of our challenges remains the same and I will be back on Sunday 4th November with our next challenge and a theme I know you're going to love plus a fabulous prize from our November sponsor. Until then take care and see you Sunday.

6 comments:

Paula (PEP) said...

Looks very good indeed Brenda & I love the brown & orange with the tree 'logo'.
Paula (PEP)

walchowDesign said...

First of all congrats on your successful blog and all your hard work pays off, Brenda! I've enjoyed playing with this challenge and others which is organised by you and most of all your lovely brayering technique which never fails to amaze me! Love the new logo which give so much warmth.

Congrats also to all DTs for their wonderful inspirations!

SYLVIA-ANNE said...

Hi Brenda - congratulations on 3 years with the Stampalot challenge - that's a huge achievement. I will pop your new banner in my sidebar to help spread the word.
Hugs, Sylvia xx

Sazzle said...

WOW love the new design, here's to another 3 years :-)


xx Sazzle xx

Inkypinkydelights said...

Lovely new Blog Brenda! Good luck with it! Judy x

Marianne said...

Congrats on the new name, look and sponsors. Looking forward to the next 3 years with loads of inspiration from the DT.
Marianne x