Thursday 3 January 2013

December winners


Good Morning to you all, I bet you thought I had forgotten all about this months winner and top 3, truth is I nearly did, I'm really not sure where my week has gone.

So I will get straight into it and firstly thank you all for your wonderful TreeMendous entries which judging from the lovely work we have seen you enjoyed it as much as the DT did. 

Our lucky winner of the fabulous collection of stamps from Visible Image is..........................

Links removed to comply with GDPR

Nancy

Huge congratulations Nancy, please mail me with your full postal addy so I can arrange to get your prize posted off to you and don't forget to pick up our winners logo from the sidebar.

And our Top 3 for December are.......................

Lisa Jane

Christine
HM #134

Katie

Congratulations to all three of you, well deserved credit for your lovely work, please grab our Top 3 logo.

I will be back on Sunday with our new challenge and another fabulous prize.

5 comments:

Nancy said...

WOW!!!! Thank you so very very much for chosing my card ~ I'm beyond thrilled!! Congratulations to the Top 3! Happy New Year Stamping Sensations!
Nancy xx :D

Inky Angel said...

Thanks so much for choosing my card in the top 3, I will display the badge with pride. Big congrats to Nancy, Christine, and Lisa Jane, your creations are absolutely amazing!
Have a wonderful day.
Hugs,
Katie

Scrumplescrunch said...

Well done to all the winners. Nancy your card is just amazing.
Smiles:)
Sue

Sol said...

Congratulations Winner and Top 3!. :o)

Lisa Jane said...

oh wow i have only just seen i made top 3 with my little tree.. thanks so much and well done to everyone else
Lisa x