Friday 18 April 2014

Tracy's favorites


Hello to you all, I am here to share some of Tracy's favorite creations over the last few months, do take a look at her lovely pieces and not surprisingly some sweet animals have crept in, we know she is a real animal lover.

I will let Tracy tell you why she selected these creations......................

Tracy


As one of my favourite creations I picked this box that I did, it is actually a gift for someone, it was made using a Nicecrane image of fairies.  This box has everything I love, fairies, distressed and vintage look, lace and flowers.  I love doing altered art and decorating boxes etc


My second favourite


Well I'm a big Beatrix Potter fan, and honestly I adore this image and to colour it was so relaxing.  I got new Spectrum Noir pens, and I love how the colouring turned out on this image, I can tell the difference between these pens and my Promarkers.  So much better to blend.  I love the papers and colours and how they all come together on this.

Thank you for sharing Tracy.

No comments: