Tuesday 18 November 2014

Some of Pinky's favourites


Welcome to our mid month inspirational post where each month one of the team share a few of their favourite stamps with us and today it's my pleasure to introduce Pinky, so I will hand you over to her and let her tell you about her choices.

"I have loads of stamps tucked away in my craft room which for some reason I rarely use which is why I love being on this team. Once I know the theme I have a good plunder and its amazing the stamps I find which I had completely forgotten.

This little stamp from Sweet November Stamps has a matching sister but I decided to go with the Stocking Boy for my Grandson for Christmas. I love cute stamps and this one I have used along with a Woodward stamp set called Cosy Christmas (Sorry forgot to take a photo of that one!)



My next selection are old and new. The angel stamp was one of my very first stamps ever purchased. It was £4.50 and when I got it home I said 'how on earth do you colour this' lol. I have used it every year since I got it as it makes a lovely religious card. It has been coloured with chameleon pens and some chalks.



The next stamp is one from Our Daily Bread. I adore their stamps. The DT ladies are so creative! This one is called Christmas Tree Collage. I coloured it with chameleon pens again. These pens are so great for getting a nice gradient to your shading. The background was stamped with a freebie stamp from a magazine!


Well that's my little take on some of my favourite stamps. Hope you like them".

Thank you Pinky, I hope everyone enjoys reading this as much as I did.

6 comments:

Janette van Otterlo said...

Wow, they are all beautifull, but I like the Angel stamp most. When I saw it my reaction was the same "how do you colour this one". But you did a great job with it!
Grtz Janette

pinky said...

Thank you Janette. The angel one seems to come out different every time I use it lol.

MaryH said...

Love each of these stamps, and what fun to rediscover an oldie but goodie, that exactly fits the bill of fare for a challenge. Love the little boy with his stocking...so adorable. The angel is lovely, and it is difficult to find 'nice looking' religious themed stamps. This one is perfect and made such a beautiful card. The angel was so pretty with the S/B mat and against the starry dp. Loved the tiny bottom stars too. TFS & Hugs. (Brenda, sure hope you are soon feeling much better. Thanks for your recent visit & comment. )

pinky said...

Thank you MaryH!

Carol L said...

Great stamps make beautiful cards, especially the tree with the musical background! Your grandson will love his magical Christmas card too I'm sure!

pinky said...

Thanks Carol x