Friday 27 February 2015

February winners


Good afternoon, my apologies that our winners post is so late but I have had mega computer problems and unable to do much at all for the best part of the month, so I am so sorry I didn't get to many of your entries and want to say a huge thank you to all of the DT for holding the fort during February, you are all troopers.

With so many fabulous entries I know it has been hard for the team to select their favourites, but these are the final ones who came out of the voting........................

This month winner is.........................

Links removed to comply with GDPR

Linby
We love the muted colours, textures and dimension

Well done Lynne, you have won the very generous voucher from Little Claire, enjoy your shopping spree and don't forget to pick up our winners badge.

This months To 3 are..................

Jane
A gorgeous inky indulgence

Chris
Beautiful monochromatic and romantic tag

Janny
Lovely use of Brushos/Bister

Well done to you all, please collect our Top 3 badge to display on your own blogs.

I will be back - Blogger and computer willing - on Sunday with our March challenge.

4 comments:

Jane said...

Glad you are able to get on line again Brenda. Thanks so much for putting my journal pages in your top 3 and well done to everyone else. I will wear my badge with pride x

Linby said...

Thanks so much for picking my card and for the very generous prize.
Lynn x

Janny's Cards Creations said...

Thank you that I am selected in the top 3 and Congratulations for other winners. Greetings Janny

pearshapedcrafting said...

What a lovely surprise to come back from a weekend away to find that I'm in the top 3! Thank you so much, Congrats to the other winners! Chris