Wednesday 18 January 2017

Tracy's 'Go To' Stamp

Good Evening! Sorry this post is a little late, but Brenda is rather poorly at the moment so wasn't able to post it herself. I am sure you will all join us in wishing her a speedy recovery. 

This month we have Tracy providing us with some mid month inspiration in the form of her 'go to stamp' . Over to Tracy...

 


My all time go to Stamp is  3980K Team Effort Penny Black 

I use this when I lack mojo or need some inspiration, I adore colouring it and it makes me feel happy when I use it.  It can fit with many colour combo's too, just so versatile for many occasions.  If I could only ever use one stamp it would be this!

Thanks so much, Tracy!  

                             Sally x

6 comments:

catherine said...

Great card Tracey . Wishing Brenda a speedy recovery and get well wishes
catherine

Paper Profusion said...

Gorgeously sweet card from Tracy. Sending Brenda warmest wishes for great improvement asap, healing hugs are winging their way to her. Nicola x

Fikreta said...

very sweet card!
hugs, Ŧĭƙĭ
≽ܫ≼

Barb said...

A lovely card Sally. It has a very retro feel. I'm sorry to hear that Brenda is poorly and do hope she'll make a speedy recovery. Sending gentle hugs. Barbxx

cuilliesocks said...

Aww just lovely Sally, your colouring is fabulous and the layout brilliant.
I hope Brenda feels better soon, Kate x

Shaz in Oz.CalligraphyCards said...

Gorgeous colouring and card Tracy, it is a " go to " stamp...
.... and thanks Sally for posting for B. I am praying she'll soon be feeling more chipper, it's hard to be so unwell.
Shaz in Oz.x

{Calligraphy Cards - Shaz in Oz}