Saturday 18 February 2017

It had to be a Butterfly for Lynne


Good morning, time for our mid month inspiration post and this time round Lynne is sharing a card made with her 'go to stamp' and also explaining why, so I will pass you over to her.


"My heart sank a little when I saw the current DT mid-month task! For me, trying to pick a go-to stamp is like attempting to choose a favourite piece of music - there are so many I like and all so different. How do I narrow it down to one above all? Well, if I have to decide, I guess it must come down to trees or butterflies. And as this month's challenge theme is Animal Magic, I've gone with a butterfly. It's by Hero Arts and I have it in three versions: the original rubber, clear (in a set), and a rubber cling which is part of a Sizzix Framelits set. Oh, and a digi version! Sadly I think they are all now discontinued, but some occasionally pop up on eB*y.

The original one is one of my oldest stamps, but I still use it a lot, often as an embellishment to something else. This time, however, I decided to let it take centre stage, which, since it is so pretty, it certainly deserves to do. And it's wonderful to colour."

Thanks so much Lynne.

6 comments:

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

Fab card, love that background!

Barb said...

It's a beautiful card and I too love the background. Just off to visit! Barbxx

KarinsArtScrap said...

beautiful
Gr Karin

Fikreta said...

thi is very prett card!
hugs , 𝓯𝓲𝓴𝓲
My little store: Crafty Kitty Cat Shop
≽ܫ≼

Ela said...

Lovely butterfly indeed and wonderful colours! Hugs Ela

Ela said...

Lovely butterfly indeed and wonderful colours! Hugs Ela