Sunday 5 November 2017

November - One layer Christmas cards

Good morning and welcome to our November challenge and this month we are challenging you to create.........

********One Layer Christmas Cards********

By one layer we mean your artwork must be stamped directly onto the base card, definitely no matting and layering.

Please can I remind you we are a stamping challenge so must see a stamped image, sentiment or quote as the focal element of your artwork , this means:

Stamping must be the central point of attention and interest

On to our prize and this month we have a super Tote Bag collection from Tattered Lace plus an extra prize from them for a second winner...................


Tattered Lace is home to a range of beautifully delicate and detailed craft products, including the successful Tattered Lace Dies and Embossing Folders, designed by Stephanie Weightman.



We are pleased to introduce Leanne as our Guest Designer this month with this lovely tone on tone creation............


And here is the inspiration from the Design Team, thank you for all your lovely pieces of artwork teamies..............




We do hope you will enjoy this months theme.
You can enter up to three creations but please note: If we do not comment on your entry it will be because it does not follow the theme, qualify under our rules, or because we are asked to sign in or provide additional data to comment on third party hosts particularly Instagram, Facebook, Splitcoast etc. We do not want to be rude but we do want to be fair to those who do follow the rules.


9 comments:

KarinsArtScrap said...

gorgeous work DT

gr karin

Craftyfield said...

Gorgeous cards! Great theme too I hope I have time to join in!

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

Amazing creations!!! One layering is outside of my comfort zone, but I could try :)

Fikreta said...

oh so pretty cards!
hugs

cuilliesocks said...

Brilliant inspiration and gorgeous cards, Kate x

Fiona said...

I've done tags - I hope that's ok

Ela said...

That's not easy, one layer, pfff, even worst than CAS! But I tried my best, hope you like it. Creative hugs, Ela

Lia said...

Brenda, thank you for your comment on my blog for card #51, but I have to tell you that I made the whole scene in just ONE layer!! I started with the sky and made a mask for the moon (so no ink on this spot) and also for the snow. I moved the 2nd mask a bit lower 3 or 4 times to create the 'hills'. I added the stamps with StazOn and made the finishing touch with a bit of glitterglue onto the hills. It was fun, making this card to join the challenge!
Lia xx

Shaz in Oz.CalligraphyCards said...

Well I did it, when first saw this challenge I thought Nah!then last night at 11th hour an idea popped into my head .. and a card was born.
Great work by DT well done,
Shaz in Oz.x