Friday 1 December 2017

November winners

Good morning, it's the 1st of December which means we are into the Christmas month and the advent calendars have started their countdown to the big day.

It is also the day to announce the winners of our 'One layer Christmas card' theme, one lots of people seemed to struggled with and sadly some lovely creations had to be overlooked as the temptation to add a layer or two was clearly too much of a temptation for some. But there were some stunning entries and having counted the DT's votes I can announce that our winner is............

Links removed to comply with GDPR

Linda in Canada
We were really drawn to the peaceful winter scene
one layer christmas card.copyright linda @ snailzpace.wordpress.com

Huge congratulations Linda, please mail me so I can send your prize.

Followed by..................
Alison
A beautiful Christmas floral wreath

There is also a small prize for you Alison so please mail me with our full name and postal addy.

And our Top 3..................
Julie
Really atmospheric

Lynn
A super Winter scene

Helen
This one really brings a smile 

Well done to you all, please collect our Top 3 badge to display on your own blogs.

I will be back on Sunday with our new theme.

7 comments:

Julie B said...

Thanks for the shoutout, congrats to all the other winners and top 3. :)

Linby said...

Congrats to the worthy winners and thanks for putting me in the top 3.

Anonymous said...

thank you so much for selecting my card and congratulations to everyone else for being featured! I've emailed.

Ela said...

What a great cards! Well done and congrats to the winners and top 3. Creative hugs Ela

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

Congrats to all!

Helen said...

Thanks so much for choosing my card in the top 3 - what a lovely surprise!
Love the other choices!
Helen x

AlisonC said...

Woo, thank you, I'm so surprised, the competition is stiff and there are so many fabulous cards. Well done everyone. x