Sunday 10 June 2018

May winners

Good evening Peeps, eventually I am back from my holiday and here with the winners from our May challenges, thanks so much for your patience waiting for the announcement. It was a fabulous month with some stunning entries and we really appreciate so many of you joining in.

So without further ado I will get straight to it and am really pleased to announce that our winner who will receive the gorgeous Chocolate Baroque stamps set is.....................

Carola
With a fabulous scene created with Stampscape stamps

Our second prize goes to.................

Jannet

Congratulations to you both, please mail me so I can send your prizes.

And our Top 3 in order of votes..................

Mimi

Helen
P1070450

Jane

Well done to you all, please collect our Top 3 badge to display on your own blogs.

11 comments:

ionabunny said...

Congrats to the lucky winners and top picks. Hugz

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

Welcome back Brenda! Hope that your vacation has been wonderful! :)
Big congrats to the winners and the Top3!

Carola said...

Oh wow, what a surprise! Thank you very much. I'm very happy.
The mail is sent.
Congratulations to Jannet and the Top3.
Greetings Carola

Jannet said...

Many Congratulations to Carola, Mimi, Helen, and Jane. Thank you so much for selecting my little country scene as second place, a wonderful surprise. Thank you ! Xx

Jane said...

Thanks so much for putting me in your Top 3, I'm delighted.Well done to all xx

KarinsArtScrap said...

congratulations to the winners
Gr Karin

Ela said...

Congrats ladies with your beautiful cards! X Ela

Fikreta said...

congrats to winners!
those are wonderful cards!

Mimi said...

Oh WOW, thank you so much for the Top 3 nomination, you have made my day. Love and hugs xxxxxx

CraftyPaws said...

Gorgeous winning projects! Congratulations!

Helen said...

Thanks so much for selecting my card in the Top 3! I really appreciate it! I love your challenges! Congratulations to all the winners and great entries!