Friday 31 August 2018

August winners

Morning to you all, it's time to announce the winners of our August challenge, we had some really super entries all sharing favourite stamps with us, our thanks to you all.

The Design Team had their usual dilemma voting for their favourites but the votes have been counted and I can confirm the winner of the £25 store voucher from Rubber Dance is................

Entry 70 Lia
A beautifully tranquil scene

Congratulations Lia, please mail me so I can arrange for you to receive your prize.

In second place is Maura............
Entry 96 Maura
So sorry I can't share a photo of her beautiful work but it's a Slipcoast entry and does not appear to allow images to be lifted by non members
And our Top 3 are.............

Entry 87 Gwendolyn
Entry 96 Pooja
 
Entry 9 Kate

Well deserved recognition, please grab our Top 3 badge to disply on your own blogs.

 
Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog.

7 comments:

Unknown said...

I am zo happy that my notebook is the winner!! I am writing this on my holiday address whilst checking my emails and i have tried to send an email. I hope you will get it! Thank you so much from Austria with love, Lia

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

Big congrats to all!!

Bibi Lindahl said...

Many thanks to everyone for entering their lovely makes to this challenge! BIG congrats to all winners. Well done and well deserved. I look forward to hearing from you, Lia, when you return from your holiday so I can send you your prize. Your notebook cover is stunning! ♥
Thanks for the opportunity to sponsor this month, and for the beautiful work this team made with our stamps. You rock! ♥

cuilliesocks said...

Absolutely amazed to see my card here among the winners, thank you so much and congratulations to you all, Kate x

ionabunny said...

Congrats to the lucky winner and top picks. Amazing makes. Hugz

desperatehousewifecraft said...

Oh wow thanks so much for picking my card as one of the top three, I'm so touched! Congrats to the other beautiful designs.

Maura said...

Thanks so much for choosing my card in the top 3 - I am honored!! About your trouble linking my card - this surprises me because all the other challenges that I have won have been able to link it. I will ask about this. Thanks again!