Friday 3 August 2018

July winners

Good morning, it's time to anouce the winners from our July 'In my Garden' theme, one that seemed to appeal to lots of you judging by all the beautiful pieces of artwork, our thanks to you all for joining in.

So without further ado I will move straight onto the winner who will be the lucky recipient of the Crafty Individuals store voucher.................

No 65 Jannet
Followed by ..................
No 29 Cathy
SPARKLE 2

Please both mail me so I can arrange your prizes.

And our Top 3..........
No 41 Maura
No 44 Lynn
No 80 Christine

Well done to you all, please collect our Top 3 badge for your own blogs.

I will be back on Sunday with our new challenge and an exciting new sponsor.

7 comments:

Cath Wilson said...

Congratulations, Janett and all you other ladies. Beautiful cards!

Thank you so much for choosing mine... what a lovely surprise.

Cath x

Craftychris said...

Ooh congratulations everyone and thank you soooooo much for picking me in the top 3! I am so chuffed! xxxxx

ionabunny said...

Congrats to the lucky winners and top picks. Hugz

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

Well done the all the winners!

KarinsArtScrap said...

Congratulations to the winners

Maura said...

Thanks for the shout-out, and congrats to the other winners too. Thanks for the great challenges!

Jannet said...

Congratulations to everyone ! Thank you so much for including me as the winner very lucky as there were so many beautiful entries xx