Friday 4 December 2020

November winners

Morning all, time to announce the winner and Top 3 from our Christmas Flowers theme, some really pretty entries, thank you everyone who joined in.
The DT have cast their votes which have been duly counted and I am pleased to announce that the winner of the prize from Chocolate Baroque is.......

Carla, entry no 8 with this beautifully designed Christmas scene

Congratulations Carla, please mail me with your full name and postal address so I can send our prize.

And our Top 3 in order of voting are.......

Katrina, entry no 41 

Another entry from Carla, no 34
Trina, entry no 51

Well done everyone, please collect the appropriate bade from the sidebar to display on your own blogs.

I will be back on Sunday with our new challenge and another super prize.
 
Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog.

6 comments:

KarinsArtScrap said...

congratulations to the winner and top3 gorgeous cards
Gr Karin

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

Congrats to all!

carla said...


Wow I feel very honored with my winning card and my top 3 place.
Thank you very much.
Congrats to the other ladies.

The email does not work for me.
I will provide my address through Dora.

Carla

ionabunny said...

Congrats to the winner and top picks. Hugz

Trina P. said...

Thank you so much DT! 🎉🎉🎉 Congratulations to the winner and other top picks.

Fikreta said...

congrats to all!