Friday 18 June 2021

More crafty I love's.....

Morning everyone, we have some more inspiration with the Design Team sharing more of their favourite crafting 'I love.....' styles and techniques.

Our a new sponsor  Helping Hands Craft is offering one lucky winner a £25 store voucher, they have a super web site covering all styles of crafting so do go and check it out. The challenge runs until Wednesday 30th June so plenty of time to join in.

Helping Hands Craft Based in Wales, Helping Hands Craft boasts an enviable range of arts and crafts products for sale, including stamping sets, ink and stamps for all stamping enthusiasts.  The site is the brainchild of Emma, a mother of two and keen amateur artist and crafter.  Frustrated with the lack of affordable arts and crafts goods available under one roof, Emma started helping hands craft in 2018 to help arts and crafts enthusiasts, professionals and parents looking for creative fun with their kids all find the products that they need on one easy to use website.

A wide range of crafty loves from the Design Team......
I love...... making backgrounds
I love...... Making backgrounds, girly images and this sentiment
I love....inks, colour, flowers and inspirational quotes
I love....to combine stamps
I love giraffes
I love......

I love.... trees and fun folds
I Love....Gift Bags, Scenes and Fantasy

 
Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog.