Sunday 18 March 2012

A Krafty Affair

Good Morning crafters and Happy Mothering Sunday to all you crafty Mum's out there.

I promised you I would be back later in the month with the work the DT came up with for the second challenge I set them didn't I, well here I am to show you their wonderful work.

And to share a little bit of excitement coming your way which I alluded to in this months challenge post. The first of April will be our second Birthday, how quickly that time has gone and I can't believe the DT remains almost the same as it did from the start, so I reckon I must be pretty lucky in having such a fab team.................thank you girls for all you wonderfully inspirational work during that time..............and putting up with me for so long. Be sure to keep a look out for that post on 1st April.

Back to the DT's second challenge which is called a 'Krafty Affair', Janice chose the lovely My Minds Eye DP's for this one, and all those and all the other elements can be purchased from Sir Stampalot. The best place to check out is the What's New section of the website where all the new season products are being added daily.


Here's one of the kits sent to the DT's, the DP's varied slightly but were all from the same Kraft Funky Happy Days pack which are double sided., hinges cut on coredinations using a TH die, seam binding, cord, black gems and a button




This post is really about the work the DT did and to showcase their talents, but it didn't seem fair to expect them to to come up with work and not do something myself, so here's my take on the kit.



4 comments:

Karin Ã…kesdotter said...

WONDERFUL inspiration - Thanks!

Linda W said...

Very talented ladies - Linda x

Kathlene said...

Wow, spectacular cards DT! Amazing the beautifully different results from the same supplies. Lovely.

Kathleen said...

Wow, what a stunning set of cards. Brilliant, love them all.

Kath x