This month it's the turn of our Tracy and you will see below her items of choices and also another lovely card from her:
My six essential Desert Island crafting items are:-
1) Colouring Medium (we are allowed 5 colours) - Distress inks - Brushed Corduroy, Stormy Sky, Worn Lipstick, Shabby Shutters, Mustard Seed.
I chose distress Inks as I can use them to colour images and to ink around edges, and as a versatile colouring medium I can mix colours to make colours, hence my colour shade choices.
2) Guillotine - I'm a bit of symmetrical person and have to have straight lines
3) Collall - all purpose glue - it just sticks anything and could complete a full card using that as the only adhesive.
4) Flower Punch - being partial to my handmade flowers on my cards one of these would be a must for me to embellish.
5) Stickles Diamond Dust this is my favourite and I love my sparkle
6) A set of House Mouse stamps - they are my all time favourite stamps
In addition we are all allowed 50 sheets of cardstock of our choice - I would choose 25 sheets of white as I could colour stain them with inks, then 25 sheets of assorted pastel colours as I like pastels best.
I know I'll have forgot some kind of essential
Thanks so much Tracy, I had a feeling those little mice would make an appearance.
There is still plenty of time to join in with this months challenge where we have an option theme, Tracy's sketch and/or summer colours an as always you can enter up to three times to increase you choice of wining the fabulous prize from Little Claires who are this months lovely sponsor.