Monday 18 August 2014

Inspiration from Eret


Good morning.   I hope you all had a good weekend. Here in the UK Midlands the weather has been a bit changeable, with wind, rain, sunshine and lots of rainbows! 
Today we have some inspiration from Eret who is sharing two of her favourite creations from the past year.  Over to Eret.......................

Here are my two favourite projects from last year.


I chose first one because it was really interesting to figure out how to put it together and I love the effect from the different embossing powders. They give a look of worn leather. I always enjoy making flowers and  adding them to my project. I shared this suitcase in June. There are also link to the full instructions and the template. The best thing about this suitcase is that it can also be used as a box.
My second project is from February.


It had to be an easel card. This is my favourite card fold type. On this card for the first time I used  embossing powders to colour the flowers. They don't look very realistic but I still love the result. It's fun to experiment. You never know what will come out.
Thanks Eret! What great projects!  Our Anything Goes challenge runs until 3rd September, so there is plenty of time left to enter.

Sally x

3 comments:

SD pooja said...

Awesome Projects !! The suitcase is fantastic !!

Donna said...

Absolutely gorgeous makes sally. I love your handmade flowers on the suitcase and the worn leather effect with the embossing powers. Your easel card is super. The image and colours are so very pretty.
Thanks for sharing! Hugs. Donna xx

Donna said...

Sorry! I mean't to say Eret! xx