Friday 30 June 2017

June winners


Good morning everyone, we had a super month with you all sharing your favourite stamp, or should I say stamps as we very soon realised it was a pretty tough ask selecting just one, even the Design Team had the same problems. So our thanks to you all for doing your best to come up with just one favourite, it was a real fun month.

Now on to the winners, the Design Team all selected their favourites, the votes have been counted and I am pleased to announce that the winner of the voucher from Visible Image is.............

Links removed to comply with GDPR

Janice
We adored your beautifully coloured Digitalis

And the winner of  a Tattered Lace prize is..........

Anke
A super inky background and stamped image

Congratulations to you both, please mail me with your full names and postal addresses and don't forget to collect our winners badge for your own blogs.

And our Top three are......................

Carola
A beautifully stamped ocean scene

Jane
So sweet and beautifully coloured

Anke
Such a lovely gift set

Well done to you all, please go collect our Top 3 badge for your own blogs.

I will be back on Sunday with a new challenge theme.

4 comments:

Fikreta said...

very nice cards!
congrats to winners and top 3!

Janice said...

Thanks guys, it's a long time since I've coloured and even longer since I won a prize, and what a wonderful prize too! Jx

Anke said...

WOW WOW WOW I am so happy, many thanks for everything.

Congrats to Carola and Jane and the other winner Janice.

Your Challenge is great, I am so honored.

Greetings from Germany
Anke

Caro´s kreative Welt said...

Thank you for the Top 3. I am glad.
Congratulations to the to the others Top 3 and the winner Anke and Janice.
Greetings Carola