Friday 3 April 2020

March winners

Good morning, we are so happy to see lots of you join in our March challenge and put some of the World troubles aside whilst you created your entries.

It was a very close run thing when it came to counting the Design Team votes, but I am pleased to announce the winner "by a nose" is.............

Entry no 45 Andrea

Congratulations Andrea, I have your prize ready, but if in the light of the current situation with CORVID-19 you prefer not to receive it through the postal system at this time I will be happy to hold onto it for you until things seem safer. Just let me know.

And our Top three...........
Entry no 142 Cath
Entry no 60 Anesha
Entry no 24 Ellie

Well done to you all, please collect our Top 3 badge to display on your own blogs. I will be back Sunday with a new theme for you all.
 
Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog.

4 comments:

Crafting Queen said...

Thank you for selecting my card as one of your top 3!!! x

KandA said...

Wow, it really is my lucky day! Thank you so much for picking my card from all the other amazing entries.... such an honour xx

KarinsArtScrap said...

congratulations to the winners beautiful cards
Gr Karin

cuilliesocks said...

Congratulations to all the winners with their gorgeous cards, Kate x