Monday 18 April 2022

Crafty 'I love's....'

It's the middle of the month again and time for some more inspiration following our April theme of 'I love....' where we are asking you to share work created using your favourite style of crafting.

The Design Team have a varying range of styles and crafty loves, so pop along to their individual blogs to find out more about their work....

I love.....Cute Cats using Penny Black 'London Cabby' 
I Love .......my new Lavinia stamps and Gelli plate
I love....Flowers and Nature, inks and colour
I love...Cats, CAS, Photography, Stencilling and Penny Black Stamps
I love......Elvis!
I love....Cats, audiobooks and getting online

Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog.

2 comments:

KarinsArtScrap said...

beautiful and fantastic cards DT ladies
Gr Karin

ounseavming50@gmail.com said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.