Friday 3 March 2023

February winners and Top 4

Morning everyone, it's time to announce our winner and Top 4 and of course thank you all for your lovely entries.

Random Org., has drawn the winner and the number he has picked is no 20 which is Christine....
Well done Christine (claimed), please mail me will your full postal address so I can arrange for you to receive your prize from Oakwood.

Now for our Top 4 as voted for by the Design Team and in first place and the crafter we would like to invite to be our April Guest Designer is Carla, please mail me so I can tell you all about our theme for that month....

Carla no 45
A perfect take on the sketch right down to the Bird
Anke no 9
Lorraine no 16
Helen no 30

Congratulation to you all, well deserved recognition, please collect your badge from the sidebar.

We will be back on Sunday with a new challenge.
 
Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog.

4 comments:

carla said...

Thank you design team for my Top 4 place.
I like It to be Gast Designer in the next challenge.
I'm gonna email you Brenda.

Carla

KarinsArtScrap said...

Congrats to the winners and toppers

gr karin

Ela said...

Congratulations everyone

Craftyfield said...

I am so happy to be the winner of the Oakwood goodies! Thank you so much. And congrats to the top 4, brilliant make ladies.