We run our challenge for fun in our spare time. It is your responsibility when entering to make sure you check our challenge rules, it is not our responsibility to read your posts and remind you if you fail to comply. If you do not follow the rules we will simply ignore your entry and it will not be eligible for prize draws.
Monthly winner and Featured Designer revised January 2021 due to Brexit:
A winner will be selected by Random Org., from UK entrants only.
The Design Team will vote for their favourite three entries which will form our Top 3, the entry in first position will be invited to be a Featured Designer in a future challenge. If that entrant is overseas a small prize will be sent to them (UK entrants will already have benefited from being in the draw for the main prize).
1) We are a stamping challenge and stamping must be the focal/predominant element of your work and reflect the theme, a sentiment added to an otherwise non stamped piece is not acceptable. Conventional rubber/acrylic stamps are our preference but we will accept digital images, but pre-coloured digital images, toppers and colouring pages are not acceptable.
2) Entry requirements:
- a) You may enter each challenge a maximum of three times providing each entry is a newly published piece of work
- b) We do not accept back-linking, ie: entries on posts published prior to the start date of the current challenge, or previously published work copied to a new post.
- c) Each entry must be from a separate post - i.e: we only accept one entry contained within in a single post irrespective of how many pieces of work are in a post.
3) You blog post, Pinterest, FB or Flickr post must mention us with a link back to our blog. Instagram does not offer his feature so those entering from that forum must mention Stamping Sensations challenge in their post
4) You can enter our challenge up to three times with any type of card/s or projects providing they follow the challenge theme.
5) In the best interest of the challenge we reserve the right at all times to preclude any entry or entrant and will not enter into any dialogue in such an eventuality.
6) All prizes and Featured Designer spots must be claimed/acknowledged within seven days of being published. Any unclaimed prize will be forfeited, prizes are non transferable and no cash alternatives are available. Winners outside the UK: Although prizes are always marked as gifts, winners may still be charged frees and import duty when items enter their own Country, this is out of our control.
Following EU guidelines, minors entering the challenge will not be selected for winners or top 3 spots in order to protect their identities and DT's may prefer not to comment on such entries.